Thursday, December 28, 2017

Bugs

What a deal.

I saw a short blurb on this, somewhere, and thought that maybe my spiderphobe sister could use one. Then I thought naw, and forgot about it.

But later sometime the itty bitty gears in my teeny tiny mind finally made enough revolutions, and then I got an idea, eh?

I know that even for someone tough and gnarly and all there are maybe nevertheless a few bugs that a person who likes to look at bugs would like to look at but not touch.

So, FWIW, as they say, there is the Carson HU-10 BugView

Just in case anyone wonders, no, I don't make any money from saying this. Not a chance.

I in fact have two separate, well-known governments sending me money every month just so I stay far away and maybe nap quietly in a corner and don't bother them or anyone else, and that's the whole of it, except for what I was able to put into savings, and the office supplies I stole while I was still working.

In between naps and going out for lunch, I spend my time counting my marbles because it's hard to keep track of them otherwise, and as you may know every so often it seems like a couple of those marbles seem to go missing, but as you may also know if you've tried to keep track, it's hard to tell with marbles.

Some things you just can't ever be sure about, although it is a shame to lose your marbles, so I keep on with the counting.